We’re now at the start of June which means it’s time to get things in order for the end of one financial year and the beginning of another.
Pre-EOFY is the perfect time to reflect on your business and review your businesses systems/processes in order to start the new financial year strong.
If any of the following statements relate to your business – we can help;
1) My books are never reconciled and I wish they were more accurate.
2) Payroll takes us hours or even days to process.
3) We’re spending hours processing supplier invoices into our accounting system.
4) I wish I had better, more timely financial information about my business.
5) I’d like better financial information around the profitability of my projects/jobs.
6) I want to free myself and my staff from the administration of the finances of our business.
7) Our financial controls are weak and I’d like to improve them.
8) We don’t utilise enough technology in our business.
9) My accountant does my end of year tax and we barely look at our numbers otherwise.
10) I need advice as to how to help my business grow by utilising good financial information.